Thursday 11 August 2011

Imagine Counselling


One of the Directors of pixelfountain (games-ED) has started a new venture called Imagine Counselling. Now this blog post could be a cheeky plug for Mary Dees and Imagine Counselling (which it is) but it also does have some bearing on games based learning.

Mary recently used Sustainaville (a games-ED product) in a workshop session. I blogged previously about this workshop (http://www.games-based-learning.com/2011/06/they-are-ok-are-you.html) so I won't go into too much detail. In brief, though, the workshop was run at ITA National Conference 2011. It examined the Transactional Analysis theory of life positions. It explored conflict and collaboration including existential and behavioural life positions in both 2 and 3 dimensions using the Sustainaville games based learning product as an anchor.

Mary and I believe that games based learning / serious games and Transactional Analysis can be used to deliver organisational change - click the following link if you want to know more about Organisational Transactional Analysis.

Imagine Counselling offers counselling and psychotherapy located in Mellor, Stockport: close to Marple, Marple Bridge, Romiley, New Mills, Glossop & High Peak, Stockport & South Manchester and Tameside.



Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I am really impressed with your recent blog post. I am going to bookmark your website for future references.

    counselling stockport

    ReplyDelete
  2. FYI: You can use the follow button at the top of the screen which will mean you are following me in Blogger or the Follow Me On Twitter button in the right panel. Blogger Follow will mean you get informed of new posts (but I believe it is flakey) whereas I always tweet about my new blogs.

    ReplyDelete